Download and use these PDF forms from the Virginia Workers' Compensation Commission to help get started.
- Claim Form: An injured worker must file a claim with the Virginia Workers' Compensation Commission in order to protect their right to benefits under Virginia law, even if there have been payments by the employer or claim administrator for time missed from work because of the injury or for medical treatment for the injury.
- Transportation/Travel Expense Form: Document travel expenses for which reimbursements may be sought.
- Marketing/Job Search Form: Document job search efforts and outcomes.
- Marketing Guidelines (English version)
- Marketing Guidelines (Spanish version)
Helpful Legal Links & Information
- The National Transportation Safety Board
- The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety
- The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety
- United States Department of Transportation
- Virginia Department of Transportation
- Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Consumer Product Safety Review journal
- Food and Drug Administration
- Virginia Department of Medical Assistance Services
- National Safety Council
- National Center for Health Statistics
- Grief Share: Grief Recovery Support Groups
- Virginia State Government
- Virginia State Bar
- Virginia Lawyers Weekly
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- Virginia Courts
- Craig County Circuit Court
- Roanoke City Circuit Court
- Roanoke County Circuit Court